JinDELL Phosphor Storage Plates (PSP) is wireless, flexible, waterproof and 30 times thinner than direct wired sensors and with 100% phase image area which means that the anatomy you capture is better than wired sensor of the same size 40% more.
UNMATCHED PATIENTS COMFORT
- Smart Investment
- Eliminate the hassle of the film processor and all the chemicals.
- JinDELL PSP can be reused Thousands of times.
- 30-35 times thinner than wired sensors; flexible, with rounded corners, to provide optimum comfort for your patients; waterproof, meaning more durable.
- You, your patients and staff are all protected by barrier envelopes that seal each PSP 100% hygienically .
- Barrier envelopes can be quickly put on and easily removed for fast and safe imaging.
- JinDELL PSP can Operate under normal indoor room lighting.
- JinDELL PSP are very price competitive and it can be used up to 3000 times, or more.
- Now PSP technology, excellent image resolution, speed and ease of operation make JinDELL the best value choice for digital imaging.
ADVANTAGES OF IMAGE Phosphor PLATES
- Intraoral Phosphor Storage Plates (PSP) is as thin as paper, flexible, waterproof and wireless, and can be reused thousands of times.
- The wide range of grey scales means enhanced diagnostic capabilities and benefit for all the patients.
- JinDELL® PSP is compatible with most CR digital image reader. Many existing X-ray system on the market can continue to be used.