Premium Air Prophy Micro SandBlaster
Premium Air Prophy Micro SandBlasterIntroduction:
Jindell Premium Air Prophy Micro SandBlaster is a compact, fully autoclavable up to 135°C or 270°F for use with abrasives such as aluminium or silicon oxide powder (particle size 20-80 micron available). The micro-fine blasting can be used to roughen the surfaces of metal, ceramic and plastic materials for effective reinforcement of adhesion with bonding agents.
- Highly efficient, clean work, light-weight, accurate and with the best possible protection of healthy tooth substance.
- Gentle treatment without drilling, without injection, without noise, without vibrations and without an unpleasant sensation in the mouth: pleasant for your patient, particularly for sensitive patients, children and young people.
- Extended Grip, High-quality Stainless Steel materials, tungsten carbide used in manufacture, protect Air ProPhy Micro SandBlaster from highly abrasive powders.
- Fully washable in a thermal disinfector and sterilisable at 135°C or 270°F in an autoclave.
- Light in the hand- The convenient power packet weighs only 175 g.
- With additional water supply-Reduced powder contamination, Substantially smaller debris radius, More easily removable corundum particles, More convenient treatment -so strong. So clean. So efficient.
- The intelligent technology increases the pressure of your unit by 20%, i.e. from 2.8 bar to 3.2 bar - but is still just as powerful as when operated with 6 bar.
- Indications-Minimally invasive cavity preparation, Opening and expansion of fissures - occlusal and buccal, Removal of deep discolourations in the dental enamel.
- Roughening of the adhesive surfaces of crowns, bridges, brackets and pins.
- Removal of cement residues from crowns, bridges and brackets.
- Anti-retraction design for reducing block, precise operation.
- On/Off Finger buttons can accurately control and supply reliable sand blasting volume.
- Available for Interoral Air Powered Tooth Polishing (must with Sodium bicarbonate or Glycine cleaning powder.
- Jindell Micro SandBlaster provides precise surface micro roughening, improving bond strength up to 400%.
- Available for remove the Adhesive on the Orthodontics Bracket Base.
- 1 Premium Air Prophy Micro SandBlaster handpiece, 1 Midwest Adapter for Premium Air Prophy Micro SandBlaster handpiece, 60°, 90° nozzles all for 1 pce, 1 autoclavable front bodies, and 1 maintenance kit
- Package Quantity: 1/Pkg
Aluminimum Oxide Powder
- Aluminum Oxide – 50 Micron, White, 1 lb Bottle
- Pure 50 Micron white aluminum oxide for high abrasive power; recommended for extraoral use. Aluminum Oxide is an abrasive indicated for:
- Bonding and cavity prep.
- General use, metal, porcelain, acrylic, nonmetal surfaces, used for brackets, braces and touch-ups in the operatory.
- Ideal use for: MicroEtcher™, PrepStart™, Deldent Miniblaster™, KaVo®RONDOflex Plus™
- Grit:50 Micron
- Package Quantity:1/Pkg
- Size: 1000g
- Type: Powder