TITANIUM LINE Non - Optic AIR TURBINES
Premium 700 PLUS SERIES
Premium 700 PLUS SERIES
4-Hole connction Non Optic Handpiece with Titanium Grip & Standard Head.
Model Name: Premium 700 PLUS M4
High Performance Reliable Handpieces at an Affordable Price
The Premium 700 PLUS series of high speed handpieces has been enhanced to meet expectations in modern dental surgeries. Precision engineered to offer the power and reliability required to perform clinical procedures. The new Premium 700 PLUS turbine cartridge delivers increased smoothness, while the bur retention system has been engineered to securely retain the bur under increased torque loads. The Pure Titanium Grip and durable stainless steel head is comfortable in the hand and is angulated at the optimum degree for excellent direct visibility of the operating site, without compromise.
- 30% lighter weight than normally Air Turbines, reducing the burden on your hand while in use.
- High robustness and Light-weight due to make of Corrosion & Highest strength Titanium Grip and Stainless-steel sturdy head to resist damged when dropped and knocked and Impact. And with Scratch-resistant surface finish.
- Standard Head / Dimensions (Ø12.1 mm x H13.3mm) ensure ergonomic comfort and precise results while guaranteeing an optimum view at all times.
- Quick stop the bur under 2~3 seconds, increasing efficiency and improve safety during treatments.
- Anti-Retraction Suction hygiene sealed head- combined with a non-return valve, this wear-resistant mechanism prevents oral fluids and other organisms from seeping into the instrument head, water pipes and treatment equipment. Avoids the risk of cross-contamination in the patient and prolongs the life of the ball bearings.
- Ultra-precise atomizing system consists of 4-nozzle asymmetrical mixed spray optimal cooling which provide integral optimal cooling of the treatment site.
- Whisper Quiet, vibration-free operation ≦57 db(A) Sound level, provides a better patient experience and offers a comfortable working environment.
- Idling speed 325,000~430,000 min-1.
- Push button Chuck & Back cap.
- Robust Premium Quality Ceramic ball bearings - wear resistant give the handpiece a longer useful life and reduce noise levels.
- Max. Powerful torque of 30 watts.*
- Lighter Weight 38.8 grams.
- Backend Fixed Midwest type of 4 hole connection.
- Scratch-resistant surface improves aesthetics even more – and extends their life.
- Fatigue-free work.
- Thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable up to 135°C or 275°F.
- FG burs Ø 1.6 mm for bur lengths up to 25 mm.
- Whole dental handpiece stand for a long service life with a limited warranty of at least 24 months except the Bearings of Air Turbines.
- Stand for a long service life with a limited warranty of at least 12 months for the Bearings of Air Turbines.
- Compatible to NSK® S-Max™ M900L / FX PLUS/ FXP-SU/ type Turbine cartridge.
- Upgraded wedge design for enhanced clamping force & improved bur retention over time .
- Precision Balancing.
- State-of-the-Art manufacturing cell for impellers.
- Stainless steel bur guide bushing improves bur concentricity and extend chuck life.
- Heat-treated, precision-ground spindle with honing of critical dimensions and reduces chuck wear and prolongs life.
- EDM precision machined collet.
QD coupling connction Non Optic Handpiece with Titanium Grip & Standard Head.
Model Name: Premium 700 PLUS QD
- Standard Head / Max. 26 Watts Powerful Torque/ Lighter Weight 44 grams. / Compatible to NSK® S-Max™ M900L / FX PLUS/ FXP-SU/ type Turbine cartridge. / Available to QD type Coupling .
4-Hole connction Non Optic Handpiece with Titanium Grip & Miniature Head.
Model Name: Premium 700 PLUS M M4
- Miniature Head / Max. 27 Watts Powerful Torque / Light Weight 37.4 grams. / Compatible to NSK® S-Max™ M800L / FX PLUS/ FXP-MU/ type Turbine cartridge. / Backend Fixed Midwest type of 4 hole connection. .
QD coupling connction Non Optic Handpiece with Titanium Grip & Miniature Head.
Model Name: Premium 700 PLUS MQD
- Miniature Head / Max. 23 Watts Powerful Torque/ Lighter Weight 42.8 grams. / Compatible to NSK® S-Max™ M800L / FX PLUS/ FXP-MU/ type Turbine cartridge. / Available to QD type Coupling .
* Performance value applies at a rated pressure of 3 bar and exhaust air pressure of max. 0.2 bar.
* NSK® S-Max™ & NSK® FX PLUS ™ are trademarks of a third parties not affiliated with JinDELL Medical Instruments Co., Ltd.