TITANIUM LINE FIBER OPTIC AIR TURBINES
Ti-Premium LUX 600S Standard Head SERIES
Ti-Premium LUX 600S Standard Head SERIES
TITANIUM High Performance Reliable Handpieces at an Affordable Price
The Ti- Premium LUX 600S series of Fiber Optic high speed handpieces has been enhanced to meet expectations in modern dental surgeries. Precision engineered to offer the power and reliability required to perform clinical procedures. The new Ti- Premium LUX 600S turbine cartridge delivers increased smoothness, while the bur retention system has been engineered to securely retain the bur under increased torque loads. The Pure Titanium Grip and durable stainless steel head is comfortable in the hand and is angulated at the optimum degree for excellent direct visibility of the operating site, without compromise.
KaVo® MULTIflex™ Type connction Fiber Optic Handpiece with Titanium Grip & Standard Head.
Model Name: Ti-Premium LUX 600S KL
- 30% lighter weight than normally Air Turbine, reducing the burden on your hand while in use.
- High robustness and Light-weight due to make of Corrosion & Highest strength Titanium Grip and Stainless-steel sturdy head to resist damged when dropped and knocked and with Scratch-resistant surface finish.
- Standard Head, Dimensions (Ø11.2 mm x H13.5mm) ensure ergonomic comfort and precise results while guaranteeing an optimum view at all times.
- Quick stop the bur approx. under 2~3 seconds, increasing efficiency cutting and improve safety during treatment and operation, it also enghanced zero suck back.
- Combined with an LED Light bulb incorported in Coupling, a clear intraoral visibility is guaranteed.
- Anti-Retraction Suction hygiene sealed head- combined with a non-return valve, this wear-resistant mechanism prevents oral fluids and other organisms from seeping into the instrument head, water pipes and treatment equipment. Avoids the risk of cross-contamination in the patient and prolongs the life of the ball bearings.
- Unbelievably low noise output as a result of the 3+3 nozzles water spray, Ultra-precise atomizing system consists of 3+3 nozzles separate chip air and water sprays which provide integral optimal cooling of the treatment site and it also can optional turn off the chip air (from the dental chair) to optimal cooling only by water jets without mist.
- Whisper Quiet, vibration-free operation ≦57 db(A) Sound level, provides a better patient experience and offers a comfortable working environment.
- Idling speed 360,000~430,000 min-1
- Push button Chuck & Back cap.
- Robust Premium Quality Ceramic ball bearings - wear resistant give the handpiece a longer useful life and reduce noise levels.
- Fiber optic Glass rod .
- Powerful torque of 23 watts. *
- Light Weight 49.2 grams.
- Available to KaVo® MULTIflex™ type Coupling.**
- Scratch-resistant surface improves aesthetics even more – and extends their life.
- Fatigue-free work.
- Thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable up to 135°C or 275°F.
- FG burs Ø 1.6 mm for bur lengths up to 25 mm.
- Whole dental handpiece stand for a long service life with a limited warranty of at least 24 months except the Bearings of Air Turbine.
- Stand for a long service life with a limited warranty of at least 12 months for the Bearings of Air Turbine.
- Upgraded wedge design for enhanced clamping force & improved bur retention over time.
- Precision Balancing.
- State-of-the-Art manufacturing cell for impellers.
- Stainless steel bur guide bushing improves bur concentricity and extend chuck life.
- Heat-treated, precision-ground spindle with honing of critical dimensions and reduces chuck wear and prolongs life.
- EDM precision machined collet.
NSK® PHATELUS™ PTL Type connction Fiber Optic Handpiece with Titanium Grip & Standard Head.
Model Name: Ti-Premium LUX 600S NL
- Light Weight 40.4 grams. / Available to NSK® PHATELUS™PTL type Coupling**
Wide Compatible with couplings of W&H® ROTO™ Quick (RQ Type) / Bien - Air® UNIFIX™ / MORITA® / YOSHIDA® / Sirona® ...and can be connected to units currently in use**.
** NSK® PHATELUS™ & KaVo® MULTIflex™ & Sirona® & W&H® ROTO™ & Bien - Air® UNIFIX™ & MORITA® / YOSHIDA® are trademarks of a third parties not affiliated with JinDELL Medical Instruments Co., Ltd.
* Performance value applies at a rated pressure of 3 bar and exhaust air pressure of max. 0.2 bar.