CLASSIC LINE Without Light
- 5 surface coating layers -Titanium Coating for Scratch-resistant surface and for over 1000 sterilization cycles.
- Standard Head / Dimensions (Ø11.2 mm x H13.4mm) ensure ergonomic comfort and precise results while guaranteeing an optimum view at all times.
- Anti-Retraction Suction hygiene sealed head- combined with a non-return valve, this wear-resistant mechanism prevents oral fluids and other organisms from seeping into the instrument head, water pipes and treatment equipment. Avoids the risk of cross-contamination in the patient and prolongs the life of the ball bearings.
- Single Water Spray.
- Whisper Quiet, vibration-free operation ≦57 db(A) Sound level, provides a better patient experience and offers a comfortable working environment.
- Idling speed 350,000~450,000 min-1.
- Push button Chuck & Back cap.
- Robust Premium Quality Ceramic ball bearings - wear resistant give the handpiece a longer useful life and reduce noise levels.
- 30% Power boost than conventional model of 20 watts.*
- Available to connection with Fixed Backend of M4 (4-hole) or B2 (2 hole) or swivel connection of NSK® QDJ type Coupling.**
- Scratch-resistant surface improves aesthetics even more – and extends their life.
- Fatigue-free work.
- Thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable up to 135°C or 275°F.
- FG burs Ø 1.6 mm for short shank burs lengths up to 21 mm.
- Stand for a long service life with a limited warranty of at least 12 months.
- Upgraded wedge design for enhanced clamping force & improved bur retention over time .
- Precision Balancing.
- State-of-the-Art manufacturing cell for impellers.
- Stainless steel bur guide bushing improves bur concentricity and extend chuck life.
- Heat-treated, precision-ground spindle with honing of critical dimensions and reduces chuck wear and prolongs life.
- EDM precision machined collet.
* Performance value applies at a rated pressure of 3 bar and exhaust air pressure of max. 0.2 bar