Air Polishing Prophy handpiece - Prophylaxis Jet Handpiece
The AirProphy series (and Prophy series) air polisher is a dual purpose air polisher. It provides excellent supragingival prophylaxis and subgingival treatments with the convenience of one single handpiece.
JinDELL Air Polishing Prophy handpiece
- Extremely versatile; attaches to the high speed handpiece connector of virtually any dental chair
- Simple to use
- Great ergonomics with easy rotation
- Delivers fast and accurate treatments
- Easy maintenance
- Works with a variety of nozzles and powders.
1 AirProphy series handpiece (or Prophy series handpiece), 1 Midwest coupler Adapter (NSK® M4 Coupler or KaVo® MULTIflex M4 Coupler) for AirProphy series handpiece (or Prophy series handpiece), 120°, 60°, 80° nozzles, 2 autoclavable front nozzles grips, 1 maintenance kit.
Package Quantity: 1/Pkg
- AirProphy series handpiece is Excellent weight balance and a lightweight, compact powder chamber make handpice comfortable to hold a compact autoclavable and thermo disinfectable resistance.
- AirProphy series handpiece and Prophy series handpiece can use with Sodium bicarbonate and Glycine cleaning powder.
- With free-flow technology, the AirProphy and Prophy series handpiece features a 120° nozzle and is intended for supragingival use. It can also be used subgingivally up to 4mm when using glycine powder, by angling to nozzle towards the gingiva.
- AirProphy series handpiece also features a 60° ,80° and 120° nozzles maximise the cleaning ability. 60° nozzle works especially well for anterior teeth molar area and occluding surface and 80° nozzle for posterior teeth anterior tooth, 120° nozzle and is intended for supragingival use.
- AirProphy series handpiece only nozzles parts Autoclavable.
- Prophy series handpiece also features a 60° and 120° nozzles maximise the cleaning ability. 60° nozzle works especially well for anterior teeth molar area and occluding surface and posterior teeth anterior tooth, 120° nozzle and is intended for supragingival use.
- Prophy series handpiece can fully autoclable except the powder chamber.
- AirProphy series handpiece (or Prophy series handpiece) is designed for a one-touch attachment to NSK® & KaVo® couplings. The handpiece also can be attached to the powder chamber with one-touch operation.
- AirProphy series handpiece (or Prophy series handpiece) removes plaque biofilm, stains and early calculus deposits – cleaning and polishing in one single procedure.
- The soft and gentle spray is the ideal solution for cleaning orthodontic appliances. The powder spray is comfortable and perfectly safe to use on bracket surfaces, removing any build-up of plaque or surface staining to the bracket or tooth.
- During periodontal surgery, air polishers can prepare root surfaces, detoxify them effectively and efficiently, and leave a uniformly smooth root surface that is clean and free of diseased tissues. Dentinal tubules are then occluded, which may result in decreased sensitivity.
- Superior growth and vitality of human gingival fibroblasts was evident when ultrasonic scaling was followed by air polishing, compared to ultrasonic scaling alone.
- Air polishing produced root surfaces that were comparable to manually root planed surfaces, and provided better access to furcation.
- Tissue healing following air polishing was comparable to that achieved by hand instrumentation in root preparation during periodontal flap surgery.
- Air polishing of occlusal surfaces also allows for deeper penetration of the sealant resin into the enamel surface than rubber cup and pumice cleaning of the fissures.
- Implant surfaces were generally smooth following air polishing and plaque formation was inhibited.
More effective cleaning
- Air polishing all the surfaces of a tooth, removing plaque, discoloration and soft deposits. It is far more efficient than traditional scrape and polish treatment at removing the damaging biofilm that develops when dental plaque is colonized by bacteria.
- Air polishing is completely safe to use with dental implants, veneers, crowns and bridges.
- Improved patient comfort
- Anyone who has ever cringed as a scraping tool digs into their gums or a polishing disc presses onto tooth enamel will welcome air polishing for its painless, fast and non-invasive method of cleaning.
- Air polishing is ideal for those who suffer from sensitive teeth. This is not only due to the lack of direct contact and the absence of heat and vibration, but because the tiny micro particles of powder can actually fill any exposed dentine tubules and reduce dental sensitivity. Air flow polishing can also encourage the re-mineralization of damaged teeth.
- Air polishing is an ideal way of cleaning before procedures that require bonding and the use of sealants as it removes nearly 100 percent of bacteria and endotoxins. Not only that, but traditional polishing pastes contain glycerin that can interfere with bonding procedures. The air, water and powder used in air flow polishing contain no glycerin and make it easier for bonds and sealants to grip to the surfaces of the teeth.
- Air flow polishing is the ideal way to remove the stains and discoloration caused by smoking or by drinking red wine, tea and coffee as it whitens teeth while thoroughly removing dental plaque. It can be used to clean and open fissures before sealing and is the best cleaning method to use before bonding. This highly efficient technique improves patient comfort by polishing without direct contact, pressure, heat or noise and is much superior to traditional periodontal treatments.
- A firm favourite of those who have unsightly stains on the surface of their teeth. AirFlow uses air, sodium bicarbonate or glycine powder and a gentle jet stream of water to remove surface stains caused by tobacco, food and drink. It is kind to the tooth surface and will significantly improve the brightness and give you a noticeably sparkling fresh healthy mouth in an instant. You will immediately see and feel the difference.
- Those with sensitive teeth who find ultrasonic scaling treatments too uncomfortable often prefer the gentle AirFlow system. Although AirFlow cannot remove hard tartar, it removes plaque biofilm, stains and early calculus deposits – cleaning and polishing in one single procedure.
- Cleaning braces and other orthodontic appliances
- The soft and gentle spray of the airflow is the ideal solution for cleaning orthodontic appliances. The powder spray is comfortable and perfectly safe to use on bracket surfaces, removing any build-up of plaque or surface staining to the bracket or tooth.
Sodium bicarbonate powder for use with air prophylaxis cleaning units.
- Great tasting flavors both smell and taste as flavor indicates
- Comfort during removal of supragingival stain. It is used to remove biofilm, plaque, stains and heavy pigmentation.
- Sodium bicarbonate – for use on enamel
- Compatible with all air-polishing units
- Container Size: 500g
- Container Type: Bottle
- Flaver: STRAWBERRY
- Flaver Family: Fruit
- For Use with: Air-N-Go™,Air Flow™,ProphyBrite™, Air-Max™, Microphy™, Prophy Max™, PROPHYflex™ 3, Prophy Neo™, Air Prophy Partner.
- Manufacturer Name: JinDELL Medical Inst., Co., Ltd.
- Package Quantity: 1/PKg
- Product Type: Prophy Powder
#AirProphy #Prophy #Prophy_Partner #Prophy-Mate_neo #Prophy-Mate #PROPHYflex #air polisher #Jindell #AirPolishing #Air_Powered_Tooth_Polishing_System #Prophy-Mate_neo #PROPHYflex #Prophy #Prophylaxis #oral_hygiene #air_polishing #Prophy-Mate #AirProphy #Prophy #Prophy_Partner #Prophy-Mate_neo #Prophy-Mate #PROPHYflex #air polisher #Jindell #AirPolishing #Prophylaxis