Air Polishing Prophylaxis Jet Handpiece
JinDELL Air Polishing Prophylaxis Jet Handpiece
- Highly efficient, clean work, light-weight, accurate and with the best possible protection of healthy dentin.
- Extremely versatile; attaches to the handpiece tubing connector of virtually any dental chair, Simple to use.
- Lightweight, compact design and well-considered weight balance enable easy handling for minimized hand and wrist fatigue, helping to ensure thorough treatment.
- Nozzles and handpiece can be disassembled, easily to clean and maintained more thoroughly and washed in the Thermodisinfector. No complicated installation procedures, plug and play, simple and easy to operate.
- Large capacity powder case, compatible with all common dental chair handpiece tubing connections.
- Durable Stainless steel grip. Autoclavable up to 135°C or 270°F except the capacity powder case.
- Positive pressure and with internal water system design, enstronger spray, reduce powder contamination, dust and mist flying. Substantially smaller debris radius. Air-water separation, double anti-suction design, no pollute the dental chair internal pipeline.
- Prophy Partner series models with replacement 60° ,80° and 120° nozzles maximize the cleaning ability.
- Prophy series models with replacement 60° and 120° nozzles maximize the cleaning ability.
- Rotatable smoothly 360° nozzles for easy operability, responding flexibly to minute fingertip movements with effortless adjustment of the nozzle angle, suitable for different treatment requests.
- One-touch attachment to NSK® & KaVo® couplings or also 4-Hole Fixed backend connections. And also can be attached to the capacity powder case with one-touch operation.
- 120° nozzle is suitable for multi-purpose supragingival and subgingival cleaning. Combined with sodium bicarbonate whitening sandblasting (Prophy) powder and glycine sanblasting (Prophy) powder, it can easily and thoroughly clean plaque, pigment and other mineralized deposits.
- 60° nozzle works especially well for molar area and occluding surface, and 80° nozzle for anterior tooth.
- Gentle treatment, no drilling, no injections, no noise, no vibration and no unpleasant sensations in the mouth: pleasant for your patients, suitable for sensitive patients, children and young adults, dental Scaler & cleanings, appointmented patients and orthodontics patient.
Sodium bicarbonate Prophy Powder
Sodium bicarbonate powder for use with air prophylaxis cleaning units.
- Great tasting flavors both smell and taste as flavor indicates
- Comfort during removal of supragingival stain. It is used to remove biofilm, plaque, stains and heavy pigmentation.
- Sodium bicarbonate – for use on enamel
- Compatible with all air-polishing units
- Container Size: 350g (Lemon Flavor)
- Container Type: Bottle
- Flaver: Lemon (350g)
- Flaver Family: Fruit
- For Use with: Air-N-Go™,Air Flow™,ProphyBrite™, Air-Max™, Microphy™, Prophy Max™, PROPHYflex™ 3, Prophy Neo™, Air Prophy Partner.
- Manufacturer Name: JinDELL Medical Inst., Co., Ltd.
- Package Quantity: 1/PKg
- Product Type: Prophy Powder
#AirProphy #Prophy #Prophy_Partner #Prophy-Mate_neo #Prophy-Mate #PROPHYflex #air polisher #Jindell #AirPolishing #Air_Powered_Tooth_Polishing_System #Prophy-Mate_neo #PROPHYflex #Prophy #Prophylaxis #oral_hygiene #air_polishing #Prophy-Mate #AirProphy #Prophy #Prophy_Partner #Prophy-Mate_neo #Prophy-Mate #PROPHYflex #air polisher #Jindell #AirPolishing #Prophylaxis