Integration of a generator in the handpiece
LED SELF-GENERATOR LINE AIR TURBINE HANDPIECE SERIES
LED SELF-GENERATOR LINE TURBINES HANDPIECE SERIES
Model Name: Premium LED 800 M4 / Premium LED 800 B2
Model Name: Premium LED 800 QD
- With LED Light / Integration of a generator in the handpiece / Compact Head (Ø12.5 mm x H13.5mm) / Anti-Retraction Suction hygiene head. / 5 surface coating layers -Titanium Coating for Scratch-resistant surface and for over 1000 sterilization cycles. / Powerful Output- 20 watts power / 4-nozzle asymmetrical mixed optimally cooling spray / Quiet, vibration-free operation ≦57 db(A) Sound level. / Max speed 380,000 min-1 / Push button Chuck & Back cap / Robust Ceramic ball bearings / Weight 60g. / Available to M4/ B2 Fixed Backend connection or NSK® QDJ type Coupling / Autoclavable up to 135°C or 275°F / 1-year limited warranty.
Model name: Premium LED 450 M4 / Premium LED 450 B2
Model name: Premium LED 450 QD
- With LED Light / Integration of a generator in the handpiece / Miniature Head (Ø10.6 mm x H12.4mm) / Robust Ceramic ball bearings / Interchangeable Canister Turbine cartridge, easily to replacement / Anti-Retraction Suction hygiene head. / The unique 45-degree angled head - Ergonomic handling and ease of use and to access hard-to-reach areas for sectioning and extraction of third molars and other impacted teeth. / Air is exhausted through rear of handpiece-No air contamination into cutting area / 5 surface coating layers -Titanium Coating for Scratch-resistant surface and for over 1000 sterilization cycles. / Single directs a pure water jet (not Mist)- ensure safe and effective treatment during a variety of surgical procedures./ Quiet, vibration-free operation≦60 db(A) Sound level. / Max speed 450k min-1 / Push button Chuck & Back cap / Robust Ceramic ball bearings / 15 watts power / Weight 68g. / Available to M4/ B2 Fixed Backend connection or NSK® QDJ type Coupling / Autoclavable up to 135°C or 275°F / 1-year limited warranty.
LED GENERATOR INCORPORATED IN DENTAL SURGICAL HANDPIECES, 45° Angled Head, TRIPLE WATER IRRIGATION WITHOUT MIST, STANDARD HEAD.
Model name: Premium LED 450Pro M4
~~Triple water Irrigation – No Mist & No Chip Air! Excellent Torque and Cutting Efficiency!
Model name: Premium LED 450Pro M4
- 45° Angled Head- The 45-degree angled head offers excellent accessibility and visibility during root separation procedures and the removal of hard tissue covering impacted third molars.
- Standard Head (Ø11.4 mm x H13.8mm)- ensure ergonomic comfort and precise results while guaranteeing an optimum view at all times.
- Improved visibility and direct access to the treatment area allows for faster and more precise preparations.
- LED light sources are significantly more durable than quartz. Reproduces daylight lighting quality.
- Clinicians can comfortably control minimally invasive techniques due to increased intraoral visibility.
- 3-nozzle pure Water Jets without mist cooling system ensure safe and effective irrigation treatment and bathes the bur at all operating speeds and variety of surgical procedures and providing maximum integral optimal cooling of the treatment site.
- Integration of a generator & 3rd Generation long-life LED Light in the handpiece
- Anti-Retraction Suction hygiene valve in the front of head.
- Air is exhausted through rear of handpiece-No air contamination into cutting area.
- 16 watts powerful torque
- Robust Premium Quality Ceramic ball bearings - wear resistant give the handpiece a longer useful life and reduce noise levels.
- 5 layers surface coating -Titanium Coating for Scratch-resistant surface and for over 1000 sterilization cycles.
- Quiet, vibration-free operation≦57 db(A) Sound level
- Idling speed 300,000 min-1 ~450,000 min-1
- Push button Chuck & Back cap & Fatigue-free work.
- Weight 61.5 g.
- FG burs Ø 1.6 mm for bur lengths up to 25 mm.
- Available to M4/ B2 (optional) fixed backend handpiece tubing connection
- Thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable up to 135°C or 275°F.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Upgraded wedge design for enhanced clamping force & improved bur retention over time .
- Precision Balancing.
- State-of-the-Art manufacturing cell for impellers.
- Stainless steel bur guide bushing improves bur concentricity and extend chuck life.
- Heat-treated, precision-ground spindle with honing of critical dimensions and reduces chuck wear and prolongs life.
- EDM precision machined collet.
* Performance value applies at a rated pressure of 3 bar and exhaust air pressure of max. 0.2 bar
** NSK® QDJ™ is trademarks of a third parties not affiliated with JinDELL Medical Instruments Co., Ltd.